Monday, September 22, 2014

Bucket List


Short Term:

·         Get accepted to college… at this point, I’m just hoping to get accepted somewhere so I don’t have to live at home for the rest of my life

·         Go on a cruise… I’ve always wanted to temporarily live on a floating vessel in the middle of foreign waters

·         Go skydiving with friends… nothing brings you closer to someone like flying out of a plane and almost dying with them

·         Visit my sister’s mansion… my sister manages and rents out a mansion to people in Georgia and I intend to visit after graduation

·         Stay somewhere haunted… Ghosts have been an interest to me since I was little and staying somewhere where they are known to be seen is a dream of mine

Long Term:

·         Visit Portugal and Ireland… my family is from Portugal and Ireland and I’ve always wanted to see where they came from and how they lived

·         Do volunteer work in Africa… working with people who need help is something that I’m very interested in

·         Get multiple puppies… I want to come home from work when I get older and get attacked by a huge mass of adorable puppies

·         Befriend Will Smith… I feel as though Will Smith would be the chilliest person to hang out with and that we would have a lovely time

·         Go to the Olympics… I would love to be able to go see the Olympians in their natural habitat

No comments:

Post a Comment