1. When I can hear people chewing obnoxiously. If I can hear food sloshing around in your mouth, then you are chewing too loudly and need to stop eating or get away from me. Thanks.
2. People that point out my road rage. You don’t have to tell me that I get annoyingly and excessively angry at my fellow drivers. It’s because everyone else should not be driving like total idiots.
3. Girls that call themselves fat. Everyone knows that you’re not fat so shut up or next time I’m going to agree with you and make it an uncomfortable situation for the both of us.
4. When people walk too slowly. I don’t know about you, but I have things to do and places to be so please be privy to people’s needs other than your own.
5. People that backwash. If you take a sip of a drink of mine and I see fluid other than said drink come out of your mouth then that ends that and you can have the rest of it.
6. Nose-breathers. I don’t care how you choose to take in your oxygen too much, but don’t do it so much that I can hear your whistling from wherever I am.