Saturday, September 27, 2014

Incentives

        Incentives are used to get certain behaviors or results from people, and some incentives work better than others. Most of the time, it is believed that monetary incentives yield the best results. The larger the value of the incentive, the better the results. The lesser the results, the less people will want to accomplish a task. However, it has been proved time and time again that tasks that involve even the simplest of cognitive thinking, even if a high value incentive is promised, will ultimately result in a failure.        An aesthetic experience is an experience that you feel with all of your senses. An aesthetic experience that I will never get tired of is stepping out onto the soccer field right before a night game is about to begin. The feeling of jogging to my position on the field with my team is something I will never forget. I have never felt more alive or more apart of a team then during those moments. The excitement is something I can’t even put into words.    

No comments:

Post a Comment